Sunday, August 9, 2009

8 Things

I was tagged by Becky — so here it goes!

8 Shows I love:
1. The Biggest Loser
2. Make it or Break it
3. What I Like About You
4. Most shows on TLC
5. Wipeout!
6. Sabrina the teenage witch
7. Rachel Ray
8. The Next Food Network Star

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Slept in until noon! (it was great!)
2. Worked on a surprise for my grandparent’s 50th wedding anniversary!
3. Read some in “Gone With the Wind”
4. Wrote in my journal
5. Watched “The Prince and Me” on ABCfamily
6. Went to Marissa’s wedding reception (She looked beautiful! Congrats Marissa!!)
7. Practiced my song for Sacrament Meeting (“A Believer’s Prayer” by Sally DeFord)
8. Prepared my lesson for my Primary class… 5 and 6 year olds. We played with rocks!

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. The Olive Garden
2. Applebee's
3. Rockne’s
4. Texas Roadhouse
5. Amish Door
6. Pizza Hut
7. Steak ‘n Shake
8. N/A

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. To enjoy what is left of the summer
2. To have a stress-free semester
3. To get more hours at work (Currently, can I only work 10 hrs/week during the fall semester)4. To find a way to transfer schools… I would love to go out west!
5.To finally get caught up on my journal… I’m 2 years behind… yes I know how crazy this sounds, but I have everything that is important written down so I don’t forget. It’s just a matter of copying it to my journal now.
6. To be a better person
7. To speak better Spanish
8. A new wardrobe!

8 Things I'm Looking forward to:
1. My 21st birthday! (36 days and counting!)
2. Some of my classes this fall
3. The County Fair!
4. Meeting my future husband and spending our lives together
5. My grandparents 50th Anniversary Party
6. Friday (my day off)
7. Fall (I love when the leaves start changing colors!)
8. The Second Coming

8 People I Tag (Considering I don't know who all reads this not to mention who would actually do it):
1. Kira Carey
2.Mikell Gehret
3. Julie Rohal
4. Danielle Johnson
5. Erin Stanfield
6. Micah Mae
7. Nichola
8. Jon Ridinger

No comments:

Post a Comment