Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sleep Facts

1. The last thing I do before going to sleep is plug in my cell phone and turn on the radio.


2. When I can't sleep I toss and turn, trying to get comfortable. When that doesn’t work, I read a book with a flashlight. Within 30 minutes I’m usually tired enough to sleep.

3. The first thing I do when I wake up is crack my back. LOL… sad, but true.


4. When I'm tired I get moody, it is usually accompanied by a migraine.

5. My dream bedroom would be described as calm. It would remind me of the ocean. The walls would be different shades of blue with accents of grey. There would be big windows, French doors with a balcony just outside. The atmosphere would be light and airy. There would be book shelves and an area dedicated to relaxing with a good book. The comforter and pillows would be comfy, soft and plush. My room would be set at the perfect temperature, a little cooler than the rest of the house.

6. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be on a beautiful tropical island in the world’s most comfortable bed.


7. The longest sleep I've ever had was when I was really sick last semester. I think I slept for 15 hours or more every day until I felt more like me.

8. I sleep on my side, however it varies depending which side becomes comfortable first. But I seem to favor my right a little more.

9. When I sleep, I like to wear shorts and a tank top. Maybe a hoodie if it’s really cold.

10. My bedtime is usually sometime between 11:30pm and 12:30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment