Saturday, May 8, 2010

First Day of Summer!

Classes are done. Finals have been taken. Project and papers have been turned in. Summer has officially started! So how did I spend my first day out of school yesterday?! I spent the day at the park with Michael. From there I went to a doctor appointment and then it was on to Wal*Mart where we wasted time before going to see Iron Man 2 (which was SO much better than the first one). Overall, it was a wonderful day...no worries, no stress, no strict schedule to keep. Just what I've been needing for the last few weeks. And to top off the evening, a severe thunder storm hit (that I got to drive home in). I love storms, they relax me as weird as that sounds! But anyways, here are a few pictures from our adventures in the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment