Saturday, February 27, 2010

Signs of Being Sick...

February has not been a good month for me... I have been sick for about 2 1/2 weeks now. Thank goodness I am FINALLY on the mend. I have been battling an ear infection, sinus infection and strep throat. So needless to say, I have been miserable.

So while I have been sick, lounging around the house due to lack of energy or motivation, I have been documenting my boredom with pictures (nothing gross, I promise!). Here is what I consider to be "The signs of Being Very Sick":

1. Lots of hot herbal tea and thousands of tissues.

2. A sink full of dishes just waiting to be washed.

3. Enough Chicken Noodle soup and other varieties eaten in a two and a half week time period to fill a child's wading swimming pool!

4. A sign by my "sick" cup so it was not mistaken as someone else's. Also, Gatorade has become my very best friend in the liquid department.

5. After two different doctor visits I have to take 3 different medications (two of which are horse pills that are very difficult to swallow at the moment, and  a countdown pack starting with 6 pills on day one), 1 pain-killer for my intense migraines and finally a yucky mouth wash to really take care of business.

6. An awesome momma who makes a breakfast-dessert feel good dinner that includes the world's softest waffle and freezing cold ice cream (felt good on my throat) with homemade chocolate sauce!

After all that.... I am starting to feel like me again, not back to 100%, but getting closer everyday! I'm just praying that I am over the worst and with spring arriving in a few weeks I'll be as good as new!!

No comments:

Post a Comment