Monday, September 14, 2009

Birthday Reflections


  • Today was my 21st birthday and it was a great day compared to last week!

I woke up this morning after a wonderful dream to hear my little sister wish me a happy birthday the moment I steeped out of my room.

I had a relaxing, hot shower

Received multiple text messages and phone calls from family and friends wishing me a happy birthday (all before 8am)!

At school, I knew SOME of the answers in my Spanish class (still confused, but today was TONS better!)

I had class with my best friend and she gave me all three of Owl City's CDs (We are going to see him in concert on September 21, I can't wait!)

I had 2 hours to eat and enjoy my lunch while working to finish my "Sunshine" paper for class tomorrow. During this time I also checked my facebook and had 26 notifications from people wishing me a "happy birthday!" I felt so loved!!

My last class got out 10 minutes early (4:50pm)!

I enjoyed a wonderful birthday dinner at my grandparents house - we had Broccoli-Rice Casserole (my favorite!)

When I walked into Grandma's kitchen, I noticed a beautiful bouquet of red roses (one of my favorite flowers!) with a birthday balloon sitting on the table!

I got a new bookcase for my room and some very beautiful homemade birthday cards!

All I can say is thanks to everyone who has made this day so wonderful for me! You are all such a big part of my life and I don't know what I would do without you!

**Also, I'm going to give a big shout out to my friend Whitney from college who shares my birthday! I hope your day was just as great as mine Whit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment