Monday, January 19, 2009

The Balancing Act

Well, it’s official…winter vacation is now at an end. I shall return to classes tomorrow morning for my forth semester of college. I can hardly believe I’m saying this, but where in the world did all the time go? It seems like yesterday I was taking finals and starting to unwind from a hectic fall semester! And now, on the eve of returning to school, I look at my to-do list and realize I have accomplished nothing in my month-long break. I had planned on:

1. Cleaning my room of clutter
2. Catching up my journal
3. Finish reading Philip Pullman’s “His Dark Materials”
4. Brush up on my Spanish
5. Finish Capri Sun purses for my cousin
6. Read the Scriptures daily
7. Get healthier by working out and eating right

And the list goes on and on, however I have done parts of each of these (with the exception of Spanish… I haven’t been that motivated. Oops!) So, I’m making it my goal to work on these when I’m not spending time on homework and studying, with family and friends or sleeping. I know it’ll be hard, but I think I can do it! Anyways…. here’s the craziness my life becomes:

Monday/Wednesday:
9:55am – 12:15pm – Class
12:30pm – 4:00pm – Work
From there….studying and spending time with the family

Tuesday/Thursday:
9:15am – 1:45pm – Class
2:00pm – 4:00 pm – Work
From there….studying and spending time with the family

Friday:
8:00am – 9:45am – Work
9:55am – 10:45am – Class
11:00am – 3:30pm – Work
From there…FREEDOM FOR THE WEEKEND!!

So here starts my crazy adventure of 2009… here’s hoping I can keep everything organized and balanced without dropping the ball!

1 comment:

  1. So the coolness is... we're working the exact same hours on Friday! woo! and then we can go to Institute together! it'll be super fun! Starting the weekend off right! except I'm working Saturday too, which kinda sucks. But yay for Fridays!

    ReplyDelete